Sign In | Join Free | My
Wuxi Zhongborui Machinery Co. Ltd.
Wuxi Zhongborui Machinery Co. Ltd.
Home > Metal Roll Forming Machines >

Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment

Wuxi Zhongborui Machinery Co. Ltd.
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Wuxi Zhongborui Machinery Co. Ltd.
City: Wuxi
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-510-66812720
Contact Person:
Mrs Qin

Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment

Brand Name : ZBR
Model Number : ZBR-D-218
Certification : CE, SGS, ISO9001
Place of Origin : Jiangsu
Price : Negotiated
Payment Terms : Negotiated
Supply Ability : 10 sets per month
Delivery Time : 30 days
Packaging Details : export package
using : downpipe
Cutter : Cr12 Mould Steel Being Quenched Treatment
raw material : GI,PPGI,cooperaluminium
Controlling System : Mitsubishi PLC & Converter
machine type : square downspout roll forming machine
Shafts : 72mm Solid Steel
Contact Now

Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment​

Equipment components:
Man-made uncoiler, Roll forming machine, computer control system, hydraulic control system, cutting

Gutter roll forming machine/Square Type Downpipe Forming Machine/downspout steel squar tube making machine

MaterialTypePre-painted steel coil & galvanized coils
Thickness (mm)0.4-0.6
Yield strength (mpa)235-345
Roller material45#Chrome steel
Forming speed(m/min)About 8
Speed adjusting modeAC Frequency
Cutting modeHydraulic cutting
Cutter materialCr12 mold steel with quenched trreatment
Length measurementEncoder
Control modeMitsubishi PLC
Main motor power (kw)4kw (Depend on final design)
Hydraulic station power7.5 kw (Depend on final design)
Total power (kw)11.5kw


We provide the technical support for whole life.
Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days


T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery )

After sale service & promise

With the policy of clientoriented business at HaiTian Colored Steel Sheet Eequipment Con.,Ltd
We put highly emphasis on not only outstanding quality but also excellent and efficient after sales
service with specialfocus on a wide range of roofing roll forming machines.In addition to
installation,operation training, regular maintenance and spear parts provided, we will keep
offering our best service even overdue the period of guarantee. Always we sincerely welcome
suggestions and feedbacks from our customers regardless of good or even negative on comments
so as to keep on improving and innovating our production line.Sticking to the principle to
provide all clients with an excellent after sales service, we satisfy customers' needs in
compliance their requirements at all costs. Over the past 11 years, therefore, we have grown
our business on rollformers gradually, which we believe firmly it's just the proven of our good
performance on QC, after sales service and machines manufacturing.The more you learn about
us, the more you will understand that we are reliable and trustworthy. Just give a try to send
your inquiry to us and you'll see!

Profile Drawing

Product Tags:

sheet metal roll forming machines


sheet metal roll former

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Wuxi Zhongborui Machinery Co. Ltd.
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)