Detachable Corrugated Side Silo Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine
Manufacture Grain Bin
1. Large capacity
One single-silo capacity is up to 17,000 tons with comprehensive
configurations to meet customers’ different requirements.
2. High accuracy
Complete advanced processing equipment and technology are
introduced from USA to effectively ensure working accuracy and
reduce damage to galvanized layer.
3. Less residues
External installable stiffeners contribute to less grain residues
on silo walls.
4. Detachable and movable
With standardized and modularized production, components and parts
have a high standardization and good interchangeability, thus can
be partially replaced or completely transferred.
Material width adjusting and guiding equipment
Hydraulic control system
Decoiling →Guiding→Cutting→Roll forming→Curving equipment
|Suitable Raw Material||galvanized sheet, zinc aluminum sheet|
|Max. Feeding Width||1250mm|
|Diameter of Roller’s Shaft||120mm|
|Material of Roller||GCr15 quenching HRC 58-62°|
|Main Power||about 180KW|
|Electrical Control System||PLC frequency control|
|Power Supply||AC 440V & 50HZ & 3PH|
|Total Weight||approx 70T|
Basic parameters of finished product
1. Thickness of panel: 1mm zincalume sheeting G300.
2. Mechanical performance: yield strength 340MPa, tensile strength 470MPa.
3. coil width:900mm.
4. inner diameter of coil: φ460-550mm.
5. The width of finished profile width after formed: (As per
main configuration and technical proposal
(a) passive decoiler 10T
During normal processing, the decoiler works passively.
The capacity of this decoiler is around 10T, the width of coil is 900mm.
(b) Level system: Five-roller leveler.
1. The construction of roll-former: wall frame.
2. Transmission way: motor-chain drive-chain -main shaft
3. Roll-forming station: 18 stations
- Main power: 15KW 415V 50HZ 3-phase Brake Motor
- Main reducer: Cycloidal Pinwheel Reduction Box: 33-43-15KW.
- Material of rollers: qualified 45# steel, galvanization treatment,
to increase the smooth of roller surface and make sure of its
service time and also avoid surface damage of the sheet.
- The shape of rollers is designed through German design software
COPRA, and processed on the precision NC machine. The surface of
rollers is polished
- The diameter of shaft for rollers: φ85, 45# steel quenched and tempered.